General Wholesale Payment Information
We can accept payments via:
- Paper check from your business banking account
made out to "INTERBORO SPIRITS AND ALES"
- Online via Viewpost from your business banking account
Credit card payments and postdated checks are not allowed per state regulation. Please contact the NY SLA for more information
Thank you for being an Interboro Wholesale Customer!
We are now accepting online payments through a service called Viewpost. Payments are processed directly from your bank account to our bank account. If you are interested in paying online:
- Reach out to us at email@example.com to let us know
- Have your bank account number and routing number ready
- Go to the Viewpost website and set yourself up. You will need to add your banking information manually there - we do not recommend entering your banking usernames and passwords to any site.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. As this is new to us as well, we'd appreciate any feedback you have on this process.
Schedule: Paying for Beer vs. Paying for Spirits
Paying us can be easy but needs to follow the regulations laid out by the New York State Liquor Authority. There are regulated timelines and late payment reporting requirements and as a licensed manufacturer, we must follow these regulations!
Payments for beer must be received according to the NY SLA calendar. The way it works is:
- You receive your product within a given two-week window ending in a Sunday
- Payments are due for any deliveries in that two-week window on the Friday the week following the end of the window.
Click here to see the NY SLA Beer, Cider and Wine Payment Calendar
Payments for spirits are Net 30 from delivery date.
Please make sure to have your payments in on time.